COVID-19 + Visitation Policy Update
Updated: Tuesday, August 23, 2022 | 12:00 p.m.
Per Virginia Department of Health (VDH) guidance, normal services have resumed.
- Family members and guests must sign in and complete COVID-19 screening.
- If you are experiencing symptoms, we ask that you reschedule your visit.
- Visitors are not currently allowed in indoor group activities or in dining areas during meals.
- Masks are optional for Independent Living and Assisted Living residents when Roanoke City risk levels are low to moderate, as determined by the CDC.
- Dogwood Lane residents are asked to wear masks when outside of their apartments.
- When away from the community, residents are reminded to practice appropriate precautions.
- If you experience COVID-19 symptoms, please report them to your nurse on duty or nursing leadership.
- Masks are required for all team members.
- If experiencing symptoms, team members should contact the Director of Nursing.
- Team members are required to stay up to date with COVID-19 vaccinations and boosters as directed by the CDC.
Our community continues to work with the Virginia Department of Health (VDH) and their numerous health partners to maintain the safety and well-being of our campus.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact James Stovall, Executive Director, at (540) 767-6810.
Hermitage Roanoke and Pinnacle Living have provided regular updates since the beginning of the COVID-19 Pandemic.